The F4 British Championship which is certified by FIA and powered by Ford EcoBoost is the UK’s top single-seater series with it being the only championship open to 15 year old drivers and the first step on the FIA single-seater pyramid to Formula One.
Rossoverde Racing competed in the 2018/19 season alongside Scorpio Racing with Rossoverde racing's team driver, Christian Lester claiming a best finish of rookie 4th in 2018 and rookie 2nd in 2019 when the team travelled to Melbourne for the F4 support round to the Formula One World Championship.
- FIA homologated carbon monocoque chassis by Mygale
- Engine, Ford EcoBoost 1.6-litre
- Transmission, 6-speed sequential gearbox with paddle shift
- 2 piston caliper brakes
- Suspension, Double wishbones & pushrods, twin adjustable dampers and adjustable anti-roll bar
- Safety updated according to FIA standards
Rossoverde Racing currently only runs one driver in FIA Formula 4. Options are always open to which another driver may want to join the team.
For all enquries please visit the CONTACT US page where you can get in touch regarding an opportunity with the team in relation to Formula 4.